Chloe is an international, trusted permanent make-up artist specialising in eyebrows, lips and eyeliner. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry, having opened her own salon in the UK at the tender age of 17.
Chloe believes that enhancing her own professional progression is important and continues to take courses worldwide in order to maintain her high-standard skills.
Based in London, Sussex, Yorkshire and Dubai, Chloe offers sought-after treatments with beautiful results at each location. With an unwavering passion, good head for business and versatile technique, she is able to cater for any desired style.
Achivements & Qualifications
· BTEC national diploma in beauty therapy sciences
· Nouveau Contour Gold advanced level training permanent make up specialising in brows, lips and eyeliner.
· Level 3 award in education and training (PPTLS).
· Certificate in microblading.
· Attended numerous advanced permanent makeup workshops.
· Colour correction masterclass.
· Silhouette masterclass on lip blush.
· Chloe’s work has also been featured in popular magazine titles across the region including ELLE, Emirates Woman Magazine, Grazia and OK Magazine.
· She has appeared on an Arab television channel showcasing her ‘Step by Step Guide to Perfect Brows’.
· Having moved over to the UAE in 2013, Chloe was fondly named the ‘Brow Queen of the UAE’.
· She worked extensively with a local brand, training and promoting.
Whether it be natural, understated or glamorous you are after, I can help.
I have a wealth of experience in creating the perfect look just for you.
T R E A T M E N T S
T H E P R O C E S S
1/ So you're fed up of constantly drawing in your eyebrows, or they simply don't grow in areas you want them to. Or you've noticed your lips are thinning or you are seeking eye definition.
2/ We'll have a consultation and talk you through exactly what you need based on your natural features. I offer a various techniques based on skin types, your natural brows and facial features; and I will always offer honest advice as to what will suit you best. If required, we will perform a patch test 24 hours prior to the treatment booking.
3/ It's best to arrive for the treatment with a cleansed face and no makeup. If you are having your lips treated, they must be soft and not flaky with dry skin. We recommend to apply a lip masque the day before the treatment and to use a nutritious lip balm daily one week prior. If you are having the eyeliner treatment, all false lashes must be removed.
4/ The treatment is completed and we will go through all the aftercare and what you should expect in the coming few weeks.
5/ A follow up procedure (retouch) may be required some time after the initial treatment.
6/ The treatment will fade over time so we do recommend to do maintenance treatment every 12-18 months depending on your skin type.
Tel: +44 7984688879